Your job will be to design a unique henchman or henchwoman for one of my existing villains.
- Henchmen may be male, female, machine, or anything else, really.
- Henchmen should compliment their boss' theme and/or abilities.
- Henchmen may have powers, but nothing more powerful than their boss. There's a reason they aren't independent villains of their own.
- Keep things lighthearted overall. Nothing too grim or gruesome.
- Henchmen must be created since the start of the contest, and created by you. There is a time and a place for recycling, but this isn't it.
- Art or other visual aids are encouraged, but if you are unable to do so, a full detailed description of the henchmen's appearance must be included.
- Deadline for entries is July 31st before 11:59 PM EST!
- 1st Place will receive a free piece of art with up to four characters, and their henchman will become an official part of my lineup.
- 2nd Place will receive a free piece of art with up to four characters.
- 3rd Place will receive a free piece of art with up to three characters.
Victoria Gale bioVictoria Gale: Henchwoman to Apexby
Hair: Long and Black
Eyes: Bluish Gray
Body Type: Athletic and Muscly
Skills: A master tracker and huntress. Very stealthy and skilled in hand to hand combat and tactics
Powers: Immortality, water breathing, ability to swim very fast and walk and run on top of water
Magic armbands: These gold bands around the biceps give Victoria enhanced speed, strength and stamina as long as she wears them. If she chooses she can activate them to boost herself up to superhuman levels. This only lasts for five minutes and afterwards Victoria is very exhausted for the rest of the day.
Ocean's Roar: This beautiful spear is inlaid with pearls and white jade and tipped with a magical iron blade. When Vicky wields it she can fire blasts of high pressure water at enemies, create a swirling water shield by spinning the spear quickly, or even create whips of water that she can use to a
Dullahan BioHenchman to Faerie Queeneby
Real Name: Stanley Nolan
Occupations: Film Director, prop and makeup designer (former), Henchman
Physical Appearance (Outside of Suit): Stanley is a young man with short blonde hair. He often goes a few days without shaving, and usually has some stubble going. He stands at about six feet tall, and has an average build. His eyes are green.
Powers: Stanley himself is an average man, but he can pilot a mighty mechanized suit that resembles the Dullahan of Irish myth. The suit possesses strength well beyond that of any normal human, and is surprisingly agile. It can equip a large whip resembling a human spine (it's actually a very convincing prop), greatly extending the suit's combat capabilities. The suit itself appears to be a knight, standing at a towering ten feet, with black armor and skull motifs, but distinctly lacks a head. Instead, the suit carries its "head", a skull that can be thrown, which causes it to detonate. This is a powerful we
The Masquerade KnightAlias: Janus Alastair (Janus of New Plymouth)by
Height: 6’0” (varies with armor)
Weight: 165 LBS. (varies with armor)
Occupation: Unemployed/Professional Criminal
Affiliation: Faerie Queen
Personality: Loyal, Earnest, Charming, Prone to Flights of Fancy
Strength: Above Average
Durability: Above Average (Temporarily Olympic Level in Armor)
Intelligence: Below Average
Willpower: Below Average (Temporarily Peak Human when charmed by the Faerie Queen)
Fighting Skill: Above Average
Energy Projection: Below Average
Experience: Above Average
Dossier Info: If you ask him, Janus Alastair grew up in the wrong century. A popular kid in school, he was a bad student except in history and theater; both classes he regularly aced. He would eventually flunk out of High School, believing he could earn a living on his acting talent and LARPing hobby. However, Janus is terrible at modern life, regularly botching his financ